What we can offer

We can help you

  • If you are at risk of harm from a partner, ex-partner or family member
  • If you want to remain at home safely and remove your violent partner
  • If you want to stay at home but are not ready to leave your violent partner
  • If you feel unsafe at home and need to go into a safe house
  • If you are not sure what you want to do and want to talk to someone about your situation

We can offer

  • Someone to talk things over with
  • Forming a safety plan
  • Making your home safe
  • Help you to go to court and get legal protection
  • Support with housing
  • Help with accessing benefits and budgeting
  • Support with parenting
  • Help with accessing training
  • Help with accessing counselling
  • Help to feel safe and rebuild your life

We can also support you if you wish to use the criminal justice process to prosecute the perpetrator.

Call us on: 0117 982 2495

or text: 07714 290 011